Sunday, October 29, 2006

Working Man

In my recently infrequent posts, I have failed to mention that I got a job. Well I did! I guess the best generic title would be Administrative Assistant, part-time. I started October 17th. The business, PDIC, exports carpet and wallcoverings to SE Asia. We have some exclusive distribution rights for US companies in that area of the world. We're mostly a middle-person.

Right now, I am processing sample and order requests and other various office duties. It is a small office with usually only one or two other people at a time. We also have six offices overseas. I was attracted to the job because of the international business experience (especially Asia), flexible schedule, likeable and successful boss/owner, and the potential growth with the job. With that said, stay tune for a post on what I am beginning to believe is my future vocation.

1 comment:

SuJ'n said...

wow, congrats paul!