Monday, January 22, 2007

All Done

Wednesday was my last day at PDIC (my part-time employer). It was a mutual termination after our pre-established three-month probationary period because he was looking for someone long term to grow with the company. That person is not me. I hope that I gained helpful experience for my life to come. I feel relief from the job. So now what...

I have applied for a couple of paid internship/volunteer positions in mircofinance (a field I am highly interested in). Although I have been successful in making some good contacts/relationships with people in the field, it doesn't look like those opportunities will come to pass anytime soon. I also applied for an Admin Assist position at Starbucks in the International Dept and I have an interview on Thursday. I started off applying because it sounds like a good idea/opportunity, but as time goes on I am getting excited about it. We'll see...

1 comment:

Marc David said...

Hey man what is crackin'. Got some moe pics of the chaos weather up there?