Saturday, May 05, 2007

Class of 2007


I graduated today! I earned a Master of Arts in Christian Studies from Mars Hill Graduate School. I do love my school. It is unique and it is a gift from God.
I had the privilege of being one of the three student speakers. Click here to read my speech. I actually have three more classes this summer, but they only have one ceremony a year. I think my last assignment is due August 3rd. I enjoyed the ceremony much more than I thought I would. The chapel was beautiful, but it is hard to tell from the lighting in this picture. I was extremely nervous giving my speech, but I think it came out okay. I am glad it is over and thankful to be a part of the story of Mars Hill.

Me with one of my favorite professors, Dr. Dwight Friesen

4 comments:

Curtis Sutton said...

Congratulations, Paul! You're a gentleman, and now, a scholar, too.

SuJ'n said...

deep Congrats, graduate!!

krickardblog said...

Wahoo! Way to go Paul! We will definitely celebrate at girls night with you :-)

Mike C said...

Congrats on graduating! If all goes according to plan, (although sometimes it feels like, the plan is, there is no plan)I should be going back to school, hopefully spring, but probably fall full-time next year (that's NEXT year, as in 2008...) unless the plan changes (AGAIN.) :)