Saturday, October 02, 2004

My Turn

Well... I guess I should take a crack at writing something for our "Blog". It's me, Trish, in case you haven't figured it out yet. Today is a typical Sunday, not a whole lot going on here at the Dinkins' house. Paul went hiking with some friends this morning.

This past Friday was the start of my 18th week of pregnancy, which translates to about 4 months. But I still haven't figured out the whole week/month conversion. It's all very mysterious to me still. Anyways, I haven't felt any kicking or movement yet, but the doctor said that will come in the next few weeks. So I am just waiting...

Now that we are going to have a baby I feel like maybe I am starting to become an adult. I almost feel like I am getting old, which I never thought I would be one of those women who are anxious about getting older, but I guess it happens to us all at some time. I went to a Pampered Chef party a few weeks ago and actually had a good time. Then last night I went to a candle party with the same result, I had fun. Next thing you know I will be going to Tupperware and Scrap Booking parties. I feel like 40 is just around the corner.

No comments: