Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Acceptance

After much anticipation, I finally got accepted to Mars Hill Graduate School (www.mhgs.edu). Yeah! Trish has also been accepted to City University. So the next step is to submit our requests for a six-month early separation from the Navy. We've already begun the tedious process. I am optimistic that our Commanding Officer will approve them, but then the Commander [of all] Navy Personnel has to approve them, and I have no idea the chance of that.

If approved, we'll officially be discharged August 6th. In addition, we'll probably take two weeks terminal leave and we leave Misawa two weeks early for separation in Seattle. So we could be leaving hear in a little over two months. Kind of surreal, but I am ready for a change.

1 comment:

Curtis Sutton said...

Good stuff! I'm crossing my fingers for ya. I'll definitely have to come up to Seattle for a visit.