Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sorry busy

Sorr y busy

For those that check my blog regularly, sorry I haven't been posting as much. I have been busy. I haven't done a lot of my regular things lately. I will get back in to a routine soon enough. Trish's family is here and we have been hanging out a lot with them and trying to do some fun things. I don't have to work today and tomorrow. We've been shopping, to the rocky coastline, eating out a lot, etc. Tomorrow we're going to the Aviation museum which we have passed around 300 times since we've been in Misawa, but have never been to.

Anyway, I chose this photo because I think it captures her resemblance to me better than any. There is definitely some Dinkins blood in there, maybe only we can tell though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!? I am going to take that as a compliment...