Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Home

We�re home, in Seattle that is, so back to the blog. Sorry, it has been so long, but I think you can understand since we have been traveling so much. Our trip to Florida was great, but we�ve been living out of a suitcase since June 30th so we�re ready to get settled in and have somewhere to put all of our stuff.


Home
Originally uploaded by Dinkins - Made in Japan.
We spent most of our time visiting family and introducing Roxy. Everyone loved her. We took a little time to enjoy the sunshine and took a couple trips.


Home
Originally uploaded by Dinkins - Made in Japan.
We went to St. Augustine beach with my mom and enjoyed some deliciuos local food.


Home
Originally uploaded by Dinkins - Made in Japan.
We took a day trip to a state park, Homasassa Springs, with my dad and step mom where you can see rescued manatees and other native Florida animals.


Home
Originally uploaded by Dinkins - Made in Japan.
We took another day trip with my mom, sister-in-law, and nephew to Juniper Springs for a day of swimming. One of my favorite things about Florida are the springs which are 72 degrees year round and provide an incrediblally enjoyable place to swim and explore.

2 comments:

Curtis Sutton said...

Yay! An update...with pictures, even! Love that picture of Roxy in her little pink swim suit. And the glasses totally set it off. Have fun getting settled into your place. Can't wait to see you!

Marc David said...

Holy crap Cracker i cannot believe I found you. Trust me i have been searching for years. The one and only Marc Allen David requests an e-mail. marcd@chaptertwentynine.org
I can't wait to hear from you man I have missed you alot.
if you wanna check out the family i got pictures posted on my blog.