Monday, August 01, 2005

Sunburn Fun


Sunburn Fun
Originally uploaded by Dinkins - Made in Japan.
We thought it would be a good idea to get a little tan so we wouldn't burn on our cruise. So we spent a mere ten minutes in the tanning bed to muster a good base. I'm not too familiar with tanning beds, but I thought that would be a good session. Wrong! We burnt and we're still feeling it today. I guess they were new bulbs or something? So much for avioding the burn. The picture is a palm tree shape colored with what used to be my pale skin.

This weekend we drove to Springfield (3.5 hr drive) and spent the weekend with the three Bundy sisters (Trish, Sheila, Jen), their husbands (me, Joe, Jason), and the babies (Roxy and Michael) at Joe and Sheila's house. We just had some good ole wholesome hang out time.

3 comments:

Curtis Sutton said...

I can't help but be curious about where on your body that palm tree is.

David McLaughlin said...

Cool dude! It's like a tattoo, except not permanent. I like the pink trim, real sexy.

nicolesy said...

I feel your pain, Trish! Ah, the agony of being pale.