Friday, September 16, 2005

Anticlimactic


I have been blessed with so many opportunities and I have enjoyed sharing them with you on my blog. I feel now as if I will be entering a less interesting life as far as blogging and picture sharing go. However, I hope that does not diminish your desire to check my blog because I will post as much as I feel is noteworthy. Of course everyone loves Roxy pictures so I will continue with those.

With that said, I haven't left my apartment in 36 hours. I've just been tackling my enormous reading load (I think about 3000 required pages this semester) and organizing our cluttered apartment. I look forward to a five-mile run in the morning to a park filled with tall, skinny redwoods and a path that leads to a beach. Trish and I have signed up for the Seattle Half Marathon (13.1 miles) on Nov 27 so I am preparing for that.

This picture is from our balcony.

1 comment:

Curtis Sutton said...

I wanna see pics of the minivan!!!