Thursday, June 01, 2006

June

I did not get the job. I am a little disappointed. I am not used to rejection so maybe a little humbling is in order.

Trish is going to St. Louis tomorrow for her cousin's wedding and getting a touch-up on her Lasik surgery. They didn't get it right the first time, but they're (her eyes) are still under warranty. She is taking Roxy and then I am going to fly there Saturday night after class. I am taking Old Testament Genre all day today thru Saturday. We're flying back together on Thursday.

3 comments:

Curtis Sutton said...

Sorry about the job. I bet something better will come along soon. Have fun in St. Louis!

photomark2006 said...

i am also sorry about you not getting the job. rejection is so not cool.

going to st. louis eh? you'll never guess who else will be there tuesday night through thursday morn? uh huh, yep. my buddy nate lives there, and i was planning on stopping on my way to candlewood.

crazy huh?

Marc David said...

I have been keeping up, I just didn't want to comment untill Ifinaly made a post. Well, I did then I did so have fun in St. Louis.