Monday, January 24, 2005

I Passed

So my trip to Tokyo went great. I slept nine straight hours on the bus down there, I couldn't believe it. I passed my CLEP which means I've fulfilled all of the requirements for my Bachelor's, but I won't actually get my degree issued until June. The MAT was difficult only because of the time limit. I filled in about 20 out of the 120 with "B" the last 30 seconds of the test. That evening I ate at Subway with my friend James and his girlfriend. They live in Tokyo and go to Temple U. Japan and I know him from Misawa. After that I had desert with a Japanese friend, Hiro, that I met in Misawa, and now he works as a vet in Tokyo. Then I also most missed the last subway of the night, but I made it back to my hotel. The next morning I had a productive ride on the bus back to Misawa.

1 comment:

David McLaughlin said...

Wow Paul, that is so awesome man. You have your bachelors now! I'm very proud of you:)