Monday, March 14, 2005

Sleepy Time

Sleepy Time

Everybody is doing well and sleeping as well as can be expected. The last two nights we only woke up twice. We still having to wake her up sometimes to feed her instead of when she is crying. Everything also went well at her first pediatric appointment yesterday.

The days are going by so fast. I have spent numerous hours just holding and staring at her, my new favorite pastime. Happy times! I have to go back to work on Thursday and I'm not looking forward to that. My mom will be here Thursday as well and I am looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PUAL!!...i cant believe you had a baby?!...well, i mean trish HAD the baby, but ur a DAD!lol...you know, when i was growing up, u and ken were always like big brothers to me(and still are)...i had soo much fun with u guys and its just great that roxy and johnathan get to have such great dads to grow up with...i miss u and cant wait to see roxy!

PS- she has trish's nose and your ears...how can one baby be so cute?