Saturday, January 28, 2006

Espresso

I think I need to make the intuitive decision not to drink coffee in the evening. Well, I'm up so I thought I'd post instead of lay in bed. Just a thought and then a couple of good pictures.

I am really looking forward to my classes this trimester: Marriage & Family (which Trish will be attending with me), Counseling Practicum II (anxious but excited about this one, I have to actually do peer reviewed counseling), Theological Mosaic II (the topics strike my interest more than last semester), Essential Community (basically engaging a diversity of people and forming authentic community), and Mission in Global Context (my heart's desire).



This black and white one was taken by our good friend Meredith Dancause.

3 comments:

Marc David said...

I feel your pain I was up last night 'till about 3am completing some thing for the ministries annual meeting. Of course, the whole time I was consuming copious amounts of caffeine. School sounds very interesting I can't wait to hear more about it. I am especially interested in hearing about there thoughts and views on world missions. peace homie

David McLaughlin said...

She's definitely a little Trish. Did you watch "tip of the spear"? It's about missionaries in the rainforests going to tribs that kill everyone. I thought of you during it.

Anonymous said...

you guys - great page. your daughter is really growing and cute..

Paul, get some sleep.

Trish, delayed reaction but yoga is working a treat.