Saturday, March 11, 2006

Partytime

For Roxy's First Birthday Party we had people over to our apartment clubhouse to celebrate. We had 23 adults and five babies join us. It was a lot of work to put on but was well worth it. I cooked all the food in an hour and half but only a third of the food was eaten. I couldn't believe how much was left over! Today was actually Trish's birthday so I got a Cold Stone Creamery cookie dough ice cream cake for her. It was a hit!
So Roxy's cake eating extravaganza didn't go over quite as expected. She didn't know what to do and then started crying when Trish put her hand into the cake. After a few minutes she caught on though and had it everywhere. Sorry the webcam did not work out for those who tried to tune in. A friend took pictures so I'll post some once I get them.
Trish's parents are in town and watched Roxy for us after her party while I had a surprise party for Trish at a local pub. She was surprised and very appreciative. What a day!

3 comments:

Curtis Sutton said...

Man, I so wish I could have been there. Birthday parties are the best, and you all had two in one day!

nicolesy said...

Happy birthday, girls! :)

Sir_Blah said...

I warm birthday greeting the two leading women in your life!!! God Bless, Mike.