Monday, May 15, 2006

I like this story...

Roxy says mama a lot now, and it sounds a lot cuter than dada for some reason. This morning after her daily breakfast of a whole banana and three strawberries, I got her out of her high-chair and she starts pointing and walking towards the bedroom and passionately repeating "mama." After reaching the side of the bed where yesterday morning she found mama sleeping, I told her mama was at work. Apparently she didn't believe me because she kept saying "mama" and looking up at the bed. So I put her up on the bed to quell her disbelief. She still didn't believe me so she lifted up the covers and finally realized mama wasn't there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok paul (and trish!)-- trying one more time. This story is even cuter! I just spent all weekend in Gainesville with everyone else's kids... Paul, Here is my e-mail sbartlett@usnews.com-- realized I did not leave it last time... Enjoy Spring and Summer...Seattle's best! Cheers, Sarah