Friday, May 13, 2005

Tall Traveler

Tall Traveler

So the conclusion is that Roxy is tall at 24.5 inches and over 95 percentile. She weighed 12 lbs 8 oz, somewhere around 90 percentile. She also got three hots in her thighs today. I was very proud of my little baby because she only had a ferocious cry for about 10 seconds and then she was fine. I expected a lot worse due to other's war stories.

I never mentioned it, but we got Roxanna's passport a few weeks ago. It's something you have to do over here, but I am glad we have it. Now she is ready to travel the world with us. We're thinking of going to Korea before we leave. It's cheaper to go there than to Hiroshima, Japan another place we wanted to go before we leave.

1 comment:

David McLaughlin said...

Yeah dawg, teach her basketball so she can make you a bunch of money in the WNBA. CHA-CHING!