Thursday, May 05, 2005

TAP

The last three days me and Trish were in the Transition Assistance Program workshop. It was slightly painful to sit through with sparse tidbits throughout. It mainly covered obtaining a new job. We enjoyed the time away from work in civilian attire. It will still be at least a few weeks before we know if we can get out early or not.

On another note, taking care of an infant is time consuming so we have been very busy. Sorry if we haven’t been keeping in contact with you one-on-one very well, but our thoughts are still with you. As I write these blog entries, I think of all my friends and family in hopes they are feeling a bit closer to us by reading them.

2 comments:

David McLaughlin said...

Awe Paul, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts:) Your baby is really turning into a little cutie! I'm so happy for you, I hope the man lets you out early.

David McLaughlin said...

hey, my blog is www.myspace.com/dpmclan