Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Haiti

I received the following email from a missionary friend in Haiti. Ask me sometime to tell you about this amazing women.
"Well my friend fasten your seatbelts!
Today at hospital General a person was brought in who woke up! after laying in the morturary for 3 days pronounced dead! The family is so poor they were trying to borrow money for the internment so the body laid untouched on ice.
A man from this area 15 days ago died , also woke up in the funeral home.This man wrote and sang "The Risen Christ. sadly he was killed by the guard who thought he was a ghost or worse .The people were so outraged they burnt the funeral place down.
Hundreds of people flocked to the hospital today declaring this to be signs from God ,that He has not abandoned this country and He is Faithful!
I will tell you I am right with them, hands raised and declaring also that my God is a God of Miracles!
Our election is Feb.7 and here in the south the candidate is a Baptist pastor well known Chavanne Jeunne( not Joel Juenne seen on TBN) for his many years of service.
Today it does not matter if democracy comes because people are so excited and thankful that God is with us! God is not a stranger and He is in control of our lives!
I am so excited to be here in this country and as you know I aint!!!! gonna miss God.I truly wish you were here with me .Shalom Judy"

2 comments:

Marc David said...

I would be curious to get some info on her. Maybe a webpage or possible news letter

David McLaughlin said...

Man Paul, God is good. I'm gonna be reading e-mails like that from you one of these days. I love God! He rocks! Yay Haiti!