Monday, February 20, 2006

Na Na


Na Na was in town! I have known Nathan Powell since birth. Our fathers were and are friends and so we grew up together. Through the years we have spent varied amounts of time together in different seasons of our lives. We can relate well with each other since we come from very similar upbringing. That is one of the joys of our friendship. I am so appreciative that Na Na made the effort to come see me, Trish for only the second time, and meet Roxy.

As for keeping ourselves entertained, we went to a Jet City Improv show on Friday night which was different than what I expected, but there were a few laughs. The main event was snowboarding on a beautiful, sunny day. It was a little icy, but the mountain not being crowded and the view made it worth it.
On Sunday, we went to the 270 foot Snoqualmie Falls and then to China Town in downtown Seattle. Good times, but now back to the books. I have lots of reading...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I leave for a week and you make like 27 posts. Anyway, That is sweet you got to hang with The Nathanator. And by the way I love the story about your grandma, brought back a neat memory when I got to stay the night in that house( if you can't remember it was the infamous olympic torch weekend). Good times. Good times.