Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Fire!


I almost burned the apartment down. I had a candle on my desk and was printing something. The paper flew off the printer onto the candle which caught fire and inflamed a folder on my desk. I was in the bedroom when our loud, trusty fire alarm went off. I ran to the scene and carried the flaming folder to the sink. After ventilating the alarm went off and we surveyed the damage: burnt head phones, charred spots on desk, melted printer cable, some paper, travel wallet melted, and lots of ash to vacuum. Pretty fortunate! My computer inches away is unscathed.

2 comments:

SuJ'n said...

oh wow. i'm glad to hear you three are alright, and all the damage was to things and not people.

(i love the picture of the roxy-mohawk).

Anonymous said...

whoa! where was fire marshall bill