Monday, April 10, 2006

Updating


I think I am going to stop with monthly updates on Roxy and just post as things happen or come to me. With that, as of today the most steps Roxy has taken is 17. She has about 13 teeth which is a lot for her age. She adorably babbles a lot and her latest phenomenon is pointing usually accompanied by "wuzat" which sounds like "what's that." Her eating habits are changing for the worst. She has been picky. Oh what a frustrating thing - trying to feed a hungry baby that gives a tight-lipped whine and turn of the head to something you try to feed her that she has enjoyed many times before. She is very passionate and I like that about her - except when she is passionate about doing things she shouldn't. Anyway, here are some good pictures from the past month.

Stroll in the park. Roxy and I both need to get our more. We enjoyed our outing.

She got herself in this predicament. So you don't think I am cruel, she was laughing when I starting taking the picture.

We do take good care of her, I promise.

3 comments:

Curtis Sutton said...

That hair is so punk rawk!

Anonymous said...

Wuzat?! I so remember those days. Seems so long ago. Cherish these times.

David McLaughlin said...

Dang Paul, its so cool to see you enjoying this part of your family and baby so much. It's like it consumes you or something, awesome:) I miss you bro. D