Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

I just finished listening to a A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens on my iPod. It was about 14 hours of audio. I've never read a classic on my own accord. Only assigned ones in school. It's a shame though because every time I did read one I was impressed and glad that I did. Duh, there is a reason they're classics. Anyway, again with this I was impressed and surprised at my suspense for what would happen next. I don't want to write a book review, but I want to say I love how Dickens left gaps in between the story lines for you to use you imagination to fill.

1 comment:

Curtis Sutton said...

Yeah, I've always loved "A Tale of Two Cities," too. By the way, I noticed your web page counter reads 1974 right now. That's the year I was born. Coincidence or psychic phenomenon?