Monday, June 20, 2005

Two Years Later


Two Years Later
Originally uploaded by Dinkins - Made in Japan.
Today was our second anniversary. We took the day off and went to where we had our wedding, Yonekura Hotel. As you can see in the picture, it was a beautiful place to have a wedding. We strolled around the Japanese garden, took a few pictures, reminisced, and of course kissed. The garden wasn't as near as beautiful as it was two years ago, I think because of the harsh winter. Then we ate at the Indian restaurant, Golden Palki, that is located in the hotel and which catered our reception.


Two Years Later
Originally uploaded by Dinkins - Made in Japan.
After doing a little shopping we went to our favorite secluded beach for a relaxing time in the sun. It really just turned in to nap time, a savored experience these days. We gathered a few sand dollars and I scrolled a "HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY" in the sand for all to see.

Last year we were in Hawaii so we didn't get to eat the famous anniversary cake so we took this day to courageously open the Tupperware to try two-year-old cake. And, it was still GOOD.


Two Years Later
Originally uploaded by Dinkins - Made in Japan.
I am so thankful that God has given me such a wonderful life with Trish and now Roxanna too. I'm in awe of the change that can take place in such a short time, not only in circumstances, but in my heart. My love for Trish continues to mature and I am grateful that I have such an awesome wife to grow with.

No comments: